- Bag of elbow macaroni
- Small tine of peeled Italian tomatoes
- Small beaker of creme fraiche
- 4 ozs of smoked bacon batons
- 6 ozs of prosciutto sliced just a tad thicker than usual
- Salt and pepper
- Gruyer or Emmenthal cheese along with Parmesan for the topping
HOW TO DO IT
Boil up the elbow macaroni, keeping it a little underdone.
Put into a buttered baking dish with all the other ingredients save the cheese.
Combine well, strew cheese and a few little pieces of butter on top and cook in a 200C oven for about 30 minutes. Rest for 5 minutes before bringing to table.