INGREDIENTS (Serves 2)
- Two eggs (whisked until smooth)
- 2.5 teaspoons of chilli oil (or olive oil)
- An eighth of a small onion (very finely chopped)
- An eighth of a red pepper (deseeded and chopped)
- A quarter of a tomato (roughly chopped)
- A quarter of a green chilli (deseeded)
- 15g of crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
HOW TO DO IT
Heat the oil to a medium heat in a frying pan.
Add the onion and fry for a minute or two until softened, stirring constantly .
Add the pepper, tomato and green chilli and fry for another minute or two.
Pour in the beaten eggs and begin stirring immediately .
Add the seasoning and crumbled feta – serve when soft set